Fire & Life Safety Services in Lewiston, Idaho
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Whether you have a mom-and-pop or a multinational corporation, it is vital to have the highest degree of protection against fires and other emergencies. That’s exactly what you will enjoy when you choose Performance Systems Integration for life safety and fire protection services. It’s our business to ensure the safety of your staff, visitors, and property.
At PSI, we provide comprehensive inspections, testing, repairs, and more. Our certified professionals will help you resolve any issues with your fire protection or life safety systems. We are available 24/7 to provide fast and responsive service for your business.
Do you need help protecting your business and ensuring you are code-compliant? Call the fire protection professionals at PSI at (877) 592—6269 or contact us online to schedule fire protection repair or life safety services anywhere within the Lewiston, ID, region.
Testing & Inspections
Fire protection systems, including fire sprinklers and fire suppression systems, can lose effectiveness over time. As they deteriorate, there is a risk that they will fail and compromise your protection. Our inspections and testing services evaluate and track the integrity of your fire protection and life safety systems, which allows you to make informed decisions about maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
Our testing and inspection services include
- Fire alarm systems: We ensure your fire alarms function properly so that you can quickly evacuate personnel, tenants, customers, etc.
- Fire sprinkler systems: We ensure that the components within your sprinkler system satisfy NFPA standards and all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Backflow preventers: Our engineers help ensure that contamination doesn’t infiltrate your building’s water supply.
- Fire pumps: We thoroughly test your fire pump to confirm it has sufficient pressure and the proper flow rate necessary to suppress and extinguish fires.
- Fire extinguishers: We inspect and test fire extinguishers to confirm they are charged and that all components are in working order.
- Hood suppression systems: We test your hood suppression system for function, including shutting the gas off, dispensing suppression agent, and efficient exhaust of fumes.
- Special hazard systems: We provide testing services for carbon dioxide, Halon, FM-200, and other specialized fire suppression systems.
- Emergency lighting: We test your emergency illumination system to confirm that bulbs, batteries, and other components are operational.
- Remote monitoring systems: We confirm that your network is properly connected and secured and that your remote monitoring devices are correctly aligned and transmitting.
- Access control systems: We’ll make sure your doors stay locked, files remain secure, and facilities stay safe whether it’s the middle of the day or dead of night.
- Security cameras: We ensure you have the proper coverage for your facility, both inside and out. We’ll ensure access points, secure areas, parking facilities, and other crucial infrastructure are protected.
- And more!
Service & Repair
PSI is happy to provide service and repairs, along with 24/7 emergency service anywhere in Lewiston. Our mobile technicians have the tools and equipment required to resolve any issue with your life safety system.
Contact PSI online to schedule service and repairs.
System Design & Installation
The team at PSI can help design and install the optimal life safety solution for your needs. Our design and installation services, led by our NICET IV-certified engineers, ensure your system fits your budget, business, and all applicable regulatory requirements like a glove.
We make it easy to track equipment failures, breakdowns, and repairs. Our discrepancy management services depend on our cloud-based software from BuildingReports. It provides comprehensive tracking and reporting to make it easier to comply with the overseeing authority.
Contact PSI to learn more about our discrepancy management services.
Staying compliant with fire and safety codes saves your budget from a hefty hit. At PSI, we will inspect and evaluate the condition and deployment of your fire protection and life safety equipment. Our up-to-date knowledge ensures compliance with all applicable codes.
Why Choose PSI for Fire Protection Services in Lewiston, ID?
The professionals at Performance Systems Integration are here to help ensure your business has as much protection as you need. We can lock your facility down from fires to data theft so that threats don’t threaten your business or your personnel. When you hire PSI, you will enjoy:
- More than 200 years of combined experience
- Exceptionally skilled professionals
- Tailored service
- Reliability and guaranteed performance
- 24/7 emergency service
Call PSI at 503-641-2222 or contact us online to schedule a consultation in Lewiston, ID, or anywhere within the Pacific Northwest. It is our pleasure to show you why businesses throughout the region entrust us with their safety.
Get in touch with our experienced team today.
“We love using PSI! Their team is very responsive and they provide a one stop shop for all our fire testing, supply and repair needs. Their customer service and responsiveness to issues that raise keep...” Read More
“We appreciate PSI’s willingness to work alongside our renovation crew to minimize the interruption to our guests. Everyone I worked with on the project have all been patient, easy to work with and professional.”
“PSI has become one of my most valued resources. The knowledge base and technical/troubleshooting ability has made them indispensable. They are super nice and always dependable and eager to help not matter what the ask.”
“PSI has always ensured our code compliance. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and has continually stayed on top of code requirements. PSI technicians are very professional and always responsive to our needs.”
“We couldn’t be happier with PSI! They provide outstanding customer service in all areas, are very quick to respond, with competitive proposals and great service. They have even provided some on-site training opportunities for some...” Read More
“I wanted to express my appreciation for the service PSI has provided us over the years. The staff has been a pivotal part in making sure we get these buildings tested correctly and efficiently. We...” Read More