Fire Protection System Design Services & Programming
Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, and Suppression System design and programming are the most important step for ensuring a compliant fire protection system. Our years of knowledge and experience qualify us to design and install your Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, and Suppression System in accordance with local, state, and national fire codes.
With our NICET IV-certified engineers, PSI can support the design of your life safety system project, from small tenant improvements to complex system integrations. Our experienced team will support your project from design through final commissioning, regardless of the size or complexity of your Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, or Suppression System Design job.
What Type of Projects Do We Support?
- Tenant improvements – When moving to a new property, make sure the fire safety systems are up to par with help from our experienced team. Our design professionals will analyze and improve the system your new building has.
- Fire alarm retrofits and upgrades, including voice and mass notifications – Make sure your building is properly serviced by a working fire alarm system and consider adding voice and mass notification systems that will alert the building’s occupants and the authorities to send help promptly. Our engineers can help you upgrade or retrofit your existing system, rather than installing a completely new one.
- New construction – Ensure that your newly built building has the right fire and life safety systems in place before you open your doors. When working with a new construction space, we can work fire suppression into the building’s basic design.
- Government projects – Government buildings and projects have unique fire suppression needs. We specialize in working with government buildings throughout the Washington, DC, metro area, ensuring they meet both local and national fire codes.
- Data centers – Data centers have unique code compliance needs for fire suppression and protection systems. We can help you comply.
What Systems Do We Offer?
We are Edwards/EST strategic partners, specializing in the installation of EST fire alarms and mass notification systems as well as water-based fire sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, and Ansul® hood systems. In addition to being NICET-certified, our technical team is factory trained on Edwards/EST systems, as well as many other fire and life safety systems.
FAQs About Fire Protection System Design
What is the most cost-effective fire suppression system?
While you don’t want to cut corners when it comes to protecting your business from fire, you can shop efficiently. Modern low-pressure water mist systems can be the most cost-effective solution. Our team will help you determine if this is the right fit for your needs.
What is the best fire suppression system for multiple areas in one space?
Sometimes, a building will have different needs in different parts of the building. For instance, the data processing areas may have one fire suppression need, while the main office areas have another. We help businesses design systems that fit all of their needs to ensure that they have adequate fire suppression in every area of their facilities.
Who is most qualified to help with fire suppression system design?
When seeking help with fire suppression systems, look for NICET IV-certified engineers who can provide the right knowledge and support through the planning process.
How can buildings stay compliant with current fire suppression codes?
Working with a certified fire suppression professional will help you maintain compliance and reduce the risk of having a poorly protected building. PSI can help you maintain compliance and properly protect your facility from undue risk.
CONTACT US FOR FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Get in touch with our experienced team today.
“We love using PSI! Their team is very responsive and they provide a one stop shop for all our fire testing, supply and repair needs. Their customer service and responsiveness to issues that raise keep...” Read More
“We appreciate PSI’s willingness to work alongside our renovation crew to minimize the interruption to our guests. Everyone I worked with on the project have all been patient, easy to work with and professional.”
“PSI has become one of my most valued resources. The knowledge base and technical/troubleshooting ability has made them indispensable. They are super nice and always dependable and eager to help not matter what the ask.”
“PSI has always ensured our code compliance. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and has continually stayed on top of code requirements. PSI technicians are very professional and always responsive to our needs.”
“We couldn’t be happier with PSI! They provide outstanding customer service in all areas, are very quick to respond, with competitive proposals and great service. They have even provided some on-site training opportunities for some...” Read More
“I wanted to express my appreciation for the service PSI has provided us over the years. The staff has been a pivotal part in making sure we get these buildings tested correctly and efficiently. We...” Read More