Life Safety Services for the Education Industry in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
Educational institutions have a special obligation to keep their students and staff safe and protected during events like fires, storms, and power outages. A high-quality fire and life safety system can keep your facility in the Pacific Northwest informed and protected during an emergency.
At Performance Systems Integration, we can create the ideal fire and life safety solution for your educational facility. We offer a wide range of products and services, including fire alarm and sprinkler systems, access control systems, emergency lighting, and more. Our team can design and install your life safety system and keep your building protected with around-the-clock monitoring services. Since 2002, our company has proudly served the Pacific Northwest, including Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, and the surrounding areas.
Need help with the fire and life safety systems at your Seattle-area school, college, or university? Call PSI today at 503.641.2222 in Oregon and SW Washington, 425.368.4201 in Seattle, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Education Industry Fire & Life Safety Services in Seattle
When you need a fire and life safety solution that you can count on for reliability, performance, and longevity, turn to our experts at PSI. Our talented, NICET IV-certified engineers can design and install a life safety system that has been fully customized to meet the needs and budget of your facility. We can incorporate systems that prove quite helpful in educational institutions, such as access control and security systems, hood suppression systems, and more. Our custom fire and life safety systems can include:
- Sensitive heat, smoke, and duct detectors for fast responses to fires
- 24/7 monitoring to improve response times and keep equipment operating properly
- Advanced alarms with strobes and horns to initiate evacuations quickly
- Access control, security, and video monitoring systems to improve safety
- Available mobile access and reporting for convenient remote operation
- Fire suppression systems in critical areas to limit the spread of fire
- Portable fire extinguishers to stop fires at their source
Contact us today to learn which components are best for the fire safety system at your Seattle or Tacoma education facility.
Our Services for Educational Institutions in Portland
Make sure your educational facility is always protected and ready for an emergency with fire and life safety services from PSI. We offer:
- Confidence testing and inspections – Thoroughly test all system components and spot problems early with our comprehensive inspection and testing services.
- System service and repairs – Fix your fire safety system fast with repair services from PSI. We offer 24-hour emergency services, plus affordable and convenient preventive maintenance programs that offer excellent care for all your life safety equipment.
- 24-hour monitoring – Our professional monitoring services from PSI can notify authorities quickly during an emergency while ensuring all fire safety equipment is working and ready for the worst year-round.
- Compliance services – Avoid fines and keep the local authorities happy with our code compliance services and solutions.
- System design and installation – With our fire safety design and installation services from PSI, you can expect clean, professional results with exceptional service.
Need a quote for fire and life safety services for your school or educational facility in the Portland area? Contact our team today.
FAQs About Fire Safety for Schools and Educational Facilities
What are the most critical elements in a fire suppression system for schools?
An effective fire suppression system has several parts that work together. The full roster varies according to the features of your facility; for example, a large high school will need different equipment than a small preschool. But in general, the most essential elements are:
- Fire alarms
- Sprinkler systems
- Fire extinguishers
If your building has special facilities such as a kitchen or science lab, you will likely need additional systems. The team at PSI can help you determine the best equipment for your campus.
Help! I don’t know what the building codes require in my area!
No worries — we do! We’re familiar with building code requirements in both Washington and Oregon, as well as local codes. Fire prevention and life safety are too important to go it alone, so call on our experts to make sure your facility is protected.
Schedule Fire Safety Services in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
Keep your education center code-complaint, safe, and ready for an emergency with help from Performance Systems Integration. From fire alarms and sprinklers to video surveillance, we can handle all your life safety needs.
Call 503.641.2222 in Oregon or 425.368.4201 in Washington, or contact us online to schedule fire safety services today.