New Construction Fire Safety Services in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
When you are building a new commercial facility in Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, or the surrounding areas, it is important to consider its fire safety and life safety systems in the overall design. Advanced fire safety systems can prevent fires, injuries, and property damage, reducing risk, liability, and insurance premiums for the lifetime of the building.
Do you need a qualified, professional contractor for new construction fire safety services? Talk to our team at Performance Systems Integration. We offer new construction system design and programming, and we work with the industry’s leading manufacturers like Edwards/EST to help our customers source the latest high-performance fire safety systems. Since 2002, we have been serving businesses throughout Washington and Oregon, providing high-quality fire safety, life safety, and compliance services.
Give your new commercial building the best fire safety systems in the Pacific Northwest. Choose PSI for new construction system design and programming. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
New Construction System Design in Seattle, WA
During a fire or any other emergency, it is important to have fire safety systems that you can count on to effectively protect your building and its occupants. At PSI, we can design and implement state-of-the-art fire alarms and fire safety systems that give your commercial facility innovative, highly advanced protection during an emergency. With our new construction system design services, our team can integrate all your fire safety systems seamlessly for superior protection of your Seattle business, including:
- Fire alarms – Providing early warning of an emergency, fire alarms detect smoke, heat, and flames and use that data to trigger suppression systems, notify authorities, and alert the building’s occupants.
- Fire sprinklers – A first line of defense for your business, fire sprinkler systems slow the spread of fire and limit the damage.
- Fire suppression systems – Designed to extinguish fires with foam, liquid, or dry chemicals, fire suppression systems can limit the damage a fire can cause while preventing injuries and saving lives.
- Fire extinguishers – Indispensable tools for fighting fires at their source, fire extinguishers are a valuable part of any fire protection plan.
- Emergency lighting – Providing illumination for safe and orderly evacuations, emergency lights help to prevent injuries and panic during an emergency.
- Security and access control – Keeping unauthorized personnel or visitors away from sensitive or dangerous areas is critical for your fire safety plan.
- And more
To learn more about our new construction system design services in the Seattle area, talk to our team today.
New Construction System Programming in Portland, OR
Once all the components for your fire safety systems are installed, our team at PSI can configure them to work together seamlessly. Our new construction system programming service offers better integration, improved usability, and greater flexibility for your fire safety and life safety systems, as well as complete code compliance. We can handle any project, large or small, and our technicians are available 24/7 for help anytime you need it.
To make sure your fire safety systems are integrated and programmed properly, contact our team today. We offer new construction system programming in Portland, Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest.
Schedule New Construction System Services in Seattle & Portland
Be sure your new construction project has reliable, effective fire safety systems with our new construction system design and programming services from Performance Systems Integration. We are eager to become your number one source for fire and life safety services in the Pacific Northwest.
To schedule a consultation in Seattle or Portland, call 503.512.6662 in Oregon, 425.947.5647 in Washington, or contact us online.