Life Safety Services for Tech Companies in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
Responsive, reliable fire protection is essential in every technological industry. Whether it’s shielding server rooms from fire or ensuring production lines don’t go up in smoke, investing in fire protection services is a line item expense that should take priority in the budget.
At Performance Systems Integration, we offer customized fire protection services that can keep your personnel and technology safe from harm. These include access control systems, emergency lighting, fire alarms, sprinkler systems, and more. Installing our high-quality fire and life safety systems ensures that your systems provide prompt notification and fire suppression when an emergency arises. Since 2002, Performance Systems Integration has served technology companies throughout the Pacific Northwest, including many in Portland and Seattle.
We encourage you to contact PSI today at 503.512.5812 to learn more about the fire protection services and technology we use to keep your technological assets safe in an emergency.
Technological Industry Fire & Life Safety Services in Seattle & Portland
Our NICET IV-certified engineers are trained to design and install customized life safety systems. We are sensitive to the unique needs of technology companies, specifically protecting sensitive electronics, including servers, computers, and more. We know that while fire can damage these systems, fire suppression systems can also pose a hazard. To protect your equipment and personnel, our teams work closely with your company to ensure that we install the appropriate dry chem, wet pipe, dry pipe, electronic, and other types of suppression systems.
Of course, fire suppression systems are only part of the overall life safety equation. That is why our fire protection company also installs the following systems:
- Heat, smoke, and duct detectors
- Alarms with strobes and horns
- Access control systems
- CCTV remote monitoring systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency lighting
Together, these systems create a comprehensive security envelope within your facilities. These systems facilitate rapid communication, smooth evacuation, and efficient fire suppression.
Contact PSI today at 503.512.5812 for more information about the fire suppression and notification systems we recommend for technology companies. It’s our pleasure to tell you what’s available and the ways you can use our fire protection services to keep your facilities in Seattle, Tacoma, or Portland safe.
Our Services for Technology Companies in Washington & Oregon
Your business can’t afford to go a minute without reliable fire protection. At PSI, we ensure your business is always prepared to face a potential emergency. We offer:
- Confidence Testing and Inspections – Our comprehensive inspections include thorough testing of all system components.
- System Service – We perform regular maintenance and repairs of your life safety systems. We are available 24/7/365 to perform emergency repairs. We also offer convenient preventative maintenance plans that enhance system reliability and your life safety systems’ performance.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring – PSI offers remote monitoring services that notify first responders when a fire or other emergency occurs.
- Regulatory Compliance – From NFPA standards to local building codes, we help our clients avoid fines and penalties.
- System Design, Installation, and Upgrades – Our fire safety design and installation teams will deliver superior installation services and help you upgrade your system when new technologies become available.
Schedule Fire Safety Services in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
We are always ready to offer the fire alarms, sprinkler systems, emergency lighting systems, and fire suppression systems that will keep your technology safe, compliant, and productive. We will fully integrate these systems to create a comprehensive, reliable shield against the hazards fires can wreak on your technology company.
Contact PSI at 503.512.5812 for more information about the custom services we offer technology companies in Washington and Oregon.