Life Safety System Service & Repair
In order to keep your building’s life safety systems in good working order, you need a partner for regular services and repairs. Unlike other providers, Performance Systems Integration focuses on the long-term management of your systems, using our expertise to help you make service decisions that are the best for your facility not just today – but throughout its life span. Keeping your systems operating in peak condition ensures that in the event of an emergency, they will function as designed and keep your occupants safe.
If you happen to find your systems aren’t operating as designed, or if you have received a notice of violation from your local AHJ, contact Performance Systems Integration. It is our job to help you navigate the compliance process, and to guide you through the process of repairing the deficient items. Performance Systems Integration handles all reporting to your local AHJ or Fire Department so you don’t have to.
What Systems Do We Service?
Performance Systems Integration provides 24/7 repair and service on the following systems:
- Fire Alarm Systems: We test and maintain every component within your fire alarm system. This includes notification devices, LEDs, wires, and other electrical components.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems: We inspect and repair fire sprinkler systems for signs of corrosion, leaks, head damage, and pipe damage. Our fire sprinkler testing services ensure every component is ready to operate in an emergency.
- Backflow Preventers: We test your backflow preventer to ensure that it is properly pressurized and that all components are operational. We can repair, maintain, and replace your backflow preventer.
- Fire Pumps: Fire pumps wear out over time, and our technicians are trained to identify when your fire pump is at the end of its serviceable life span. We test your fire pump for signs of damage to the shaft, impeller, motor, gaskets, and other hardware.
- Fire Extinguishers: The team at PSI can inspect, test, recharge, and repair your fire extinguishers.
- Hood Suppression Systems: We test, repair, and replace smoke, flame, and heat detectors, as well as nozzles, tanks, pipes, and more.
- Special Hazard Systems: Our special hazard testing services provide reliable protection for your computers, valuables, and critical infrastructure.
- Access Control Systems: We test your access control systems for faults and weaknesses that can allow a threat to gain entry to your critical areas.
- Security Systems: We make sure that your security systems, including cameras, alarms, locks, and more, are operational and provide the required protection.
- CCTV: We test camera systems, including lenses, connections, and data recording devices to ensure they protect your personnel and critical assets.
- And more! Just ask us!
How Does Performance Systems Integration Ensure Quality Service?
Performance Systems Integration has a team of NICET-certified technicians and staff to keep your systems functioning properly. We work hard to ensure we are on top of the local, state, and national certification and training requirements for our team. Our technicians are factory trained and are at the top of their field for the products that we serve.
Contact our office today for a quote or to schedule service.
Frequently Asked Questions About Life Safety System Service & Repair
Why do backflow preventers need to be tested regularly?
Backflow preventers have numerous internal components, including seals, springs, and other moving parts. These are all subject to wear and fatigue. As these components wear out, the risk of fouling increases. Testing the backflow preventer ensures that problem components can be replaced before a failure occurs.
What does a fire pump test include?
Our technicians inspect the lines and voltage coming into the fire pump. We also make sure that there are no internal problems that can impede pump function and that the unit is operating within the manufacturer’s standards.
Can fire sprinklers accidentally trigger?
This is a common concern, and the answer is that accidental release does happen, but it is extremely rare. Most fire suppression systems require a minimum temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit before they will activate. In fact, an accidental release is so rare that it’s estimated to occur in less than 1 in 3 million systems.
What is the purpose of CCTV systems?
Closed circuit television (CCTV) systems allow operators to monitor their building’s interior and exterior. This provides real-time information about security threats and the condition of the structure. It makes it possible to identify fires, floods, and other threats to personnel and property. In turn, this allows security professionals to convey critical information to first responders that allows them to neutralize the threat more effectively.
CONTACT US FOR FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Get in touch with our experienced team today.
“We love using PSI! Their team is very responsive and they provide a one stop shop for all our fire testing, supply and repair needs. Their customer service and responsiveness to issues that raise keep...” Read More
“We appreciate PSI’s willingness to work alongside our renovation crew to minimize the interruption to our guests. Everyone I worked with on the project have all been patient, easy to work with and professional.”
“PSI has become one of my most valued resources. The knowledge base and technical/troubleshooting ability has made them indispensable. They are super nice and always dependable and eager to help not matter what the ask.”
“PSI has always ensured our code compliance. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and has continually stayed on top of code requirements. PSI technicians are very professional and always responsive to our needs.”
“We couldn’t be happier with PSI! They provide outstanding customer service in all areas, are very quick to respond, with competitive proposals and great service. They have even provided some on-site training opportunities for some...” Read More
“I wanted to express my appreciation for the service PSI has provided us over the years. The staff has been a pivotal part in making sure we get these buildings tested correctly and efficiently. We...” Read More