Fire System Protection for Industrial and Manufacturing Operations in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
Fire is an ever-present hazard within industrial facilities and manufacturing operations in the Pacific Northwest. Our fire system engineers have a thorough understanding of the unique challenges and requirements inherent within industrial and manufacturing facilities at PSI.
For nearly 20 years, our engineers have helped protect:
- Gas refineries
- Fuel storage sites
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Pulp and paper mills
- Large-scale commercial enterprises
- Power facilities
- And more!
At Performance Systems Integration, our fire system design, installation, and service teams are available 24/7/365 to monitor and protect industrial and manufacturing facilities from damage. We can install and maintain the following special hazard fire suppression systems and more:
- Foam and deluge fire suppression systems
- FM-200 fire suppression systems
- CO2 fire suppression systems
- Chemical fire suppression systems
Contact PSI for more information about the fire protection services we provide to industrial and manufacturing facilities in Seattle, Portland, Tacoma, and surrounding communities. We will tell you all you want to know about fire protection systems and the code-compliant solutions we recommend.
Fire Protection Installation for Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities in the Pacific Northwest
Code compliance isn’t optional for industrial and manufacturing facilities. Whether it’s a storage site, production floor, warehouse, power generation facility, etc., the fire system engineers at PSI will identify the most effective fire suppression and fire monitoring systems for your industry. We possess a throughout knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, and other regulatory standards and will ensure code compliance for your facility.
Our full-service fire protection system services include installation, maintenance, and repair of the following and more:
- Smoke, heat, and gas detection systems
- Access control systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Advanced fire alarm systems to detect fire
- 24/7 CCTV remote fire alarm monitoring
- Horns and strobes to aid in the evacuation of your facilities
- Emergency lighting and emergency power disconnects
Contact PSI today for more information about the systems we recommend for your operations.
Fire System Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
Fires within industrial and manufacturing facilities pose a significant threat to life and property. At PSI, our fire system specialists have a detailed understanding of the risks inherent to a wide range of industries. We use this knowledge to recommend, install, and maintain your fire suppression systems to ensure that they will operate without fault or failure in an emergency.
- Confidence Testing and Inspections – Our comprehensive fire system inspections include thorough testing of all system components and connections.
- System Service – Our fire service technicians are available 24/7/365 to perform routine maintenance and complete any emergency repairs to your life and fire safety systems.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring – We offer remote monitoring services that notify emergency first responders when a fire or other critical event emerges. Our records allow us to notify first responders of potential hazards within the facility so that they can better coordinate their response.
- Regulatory Compliance – We ensure our clients are compliant with local building codes, OSHA standards, NFPA standards, and other regulatory requirements specific to your operations.
- System Design, Installation, and Upgrades – We guarantee that we will deliver superior quality service and upgrades to your system as new, more advanced technologies become available.
Schedule Life and Fire Safety Services for Your Industrial and Manufacturing Operations in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
Contact our team when you are ready to enjoy the reliable protection our fire alarms, fire sprinkler systems, emergency lighting systems, and fire suppression systems provide. We will use our expertise to position a reliable shield that will protect your facilities and personnel from harm.
Contact PSI for more information about the custom fire protection services we provide in industrial and manufacturing facilities in Washington and Oregon.