Grow Your Future with Performance Systems Integration
Who We Are & What We Look For
Performance Systems Integration (PSI) offers a one-stop shop for all fire protection and life safety needs in Oregon and Washington since 2002. With over 10 years of industry experience, our highly-qualified technicians are carefully trained and NICET-certified to deliver the highest level of service. PSI’s mission is to help save lives by providing meaningful fire and life safety protection and training – and we know we’re not alone.
As a leading provider of fire protection services in the Pacific Northwest, we are always looking for compatible, well-run businesses to join the PSI family. We like to find partners that share our values, especially when it comes to customers. That means you can count on PSI to continue giving your clients the superior care they’ve come to expect.
We are committed to finding like-minded companies who share our core values, including:
- Employee empowerment
Ready to learn more? Contact us today to discuss how we will honor your legacy while growing your future!
How We’ve Grown
PSI has made some strong additions to our platform in the past several years, and we are proud to be a part of what these companies spent a lifetime building. Our goal is to continue growing our vital services through more acquisitions in the coming years. Together, we can help protect lives and property. Here are more details regarding our acquisitions.
- 2017 — Fire King joins the PSI team. Fire King specializes in fire extinguisher and cylinder services in Western Washington. Over the last year, we expanded our business even further through two additional key acquisitions that broaden our critical fire safety portfolio and geographic reach.
- 2020 — Advance Fire & Safety joins the PSI team. This fire protection company is based in Washington state and offers a wide variety of protection services such as fire extinguisher sales, certification, recharging, and maintenance. PSI is now building on AFS’ strong foundation by offering its employees development and career advancement, as well as providing expanded services to customers.
- 2020 — Basic Fire & Safety joins the PSI team. This is another fire protection
service provider based in Washington. Basic Fire & Safety shared a common vision with PSI, and its customer-focused team has been a welcome partner.
- 2020 — Carter’s Fire Sprinkler Maintenance & Piping, Inc. The company provides fire sprinkler services including repeat inspection, testing, repair and maintenance services to commercial building owners and property managers in Oregon. This new addition will help bolster PSI’s presence in the Oregon market and make a plethora of additional fire and life safety services available to Carter’s customers.
- 2021 — OXARC Fire Protection Division joins the PSI team. The company serves customers in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho with a variety of fire and life safety services, including system inspection, repair and maintenance services, equipment sales, and installations, among other services. This new addition contributes to the development of PSI’s presence across the Pacific Northwest and into the Mountain West region. PSI will continue growing the strong business OXARC has built over the years.
- 2021 — R&T Hood Fire Protection Division joins the PSI team. The company is based in Seattle, WA, and provides repeating fire and life safety testing, inspection, repair, and maintenance services, as well as installation services for new construction and retrofits, to customers across various industries. This new addition further strengthens PSI’s presence in Seattle and across the Pacific Northwest. PSI will continue to provide customers in the greater Seattle area with exceptional levels of service.
- 2022 — Statcomm Inc. joins the PSI team. The company is based in Mountain View, CA, and provides fire and life safety testing, inspection, repair, access control, and maintenance services, as well as installation services for new construction and retrofits, to customers, homeowners’ associations, apartment complexes, commercial properties, and other industries. This new addition further strengthens PSI’s presence across the Pacific Northwest and into Northern California. PSI will continue to provide customers in the Greater Bay Area with exceptional levels of service.
- 2022 — General Fire joins the PSI team. The company is based in Spokane, WA, and provides fire alarm, fire extinguisher, and suppression system services. This new addition further strengthens PSI's presence and expertise across Eastern Washington. PSI will continue growing the strong business General Fire has built over the years.
- 2022 — Evergreen joins the PSI team. The company is based in Mukilteo, WA, and provides fire and life safety system inspection, repair, and maintenance services and parts to customers across various industries in the greater Seattle area. PSI will continue growing the strong business Evergreen has built over the years.
- 2022 — Water Metrics joins the PSI team. The company is based in Portland, OR, and provides residential and commercial customers in the greater Portland area with a variety of backflow and gauge services including testing, repair and maintenance services, equipment sales, and installations.
Interested in Joining the Family?
If you’re looking to sell your fire protection business, we’d love to hear from you. To get started, fill out our contact form or call us at (503) 641-2222. We look forward to learning about your organization and exploring how it could be the newest member of the PSI family!