Fire Alarm Inspections & Testing in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
One of the key components in any fire protection plan is a reliable, working fire alarm. It is your first line of defense during an emergency, alerting building occupants to a problem for an orderly, safe evacuation. If your fire alarm has not been serviced in more than a year, talk to our team at Performance Systems Integration. We offer fire alarm system testing and inspection services thoughout the Pacific Northwest, including Seattle, Washington; Portland, Oregon; and the surrounding communities. With over 200 years of combined industry experience, you can count on our experts for professional fire protection and life safety services.
Call us today at 503.641.2222 or contact us online for more information about our fire alarm services for your Washington or Oregon business.
Fire Alarm Services in Portland, OR
Regular inspections are necessary for nearly all fire protection equipment, including fire alarm systems. With age, sensors can fail, wires can break, and things like horns and strobe lights can become less effective. At PSI, our fire alarm testing and inspection services help your business to:
- Protect customers and staff
- Meet all NFPA code requirements
- Conform to local codes and regulations
- Follow manufacturer service and maintenance guidelines
- Meet yearly fire alarm inspection requirements
For more reasons to have your fire alarm system inspected and tested in the Portland area, contact us today.
Fire Alarm System Inspection & Testing in Seattle, WA
Fire alarms have dozens of components that can malfunction or fail over time. Keep your building protected with fire alarm system testing and inspection services from our experts at PSI. Our process includes:
- Testing control panel function, including LED indicators, communication systems, power systems, and more
- Testing smoke detectors every two years with appropriate aerosols to evaluate real-world performance
- Testing heat sensors for proper activation with a heat gun
- Ensuring pull stations work and send the proper signals
- Testing audible and visual alarm indicators for proper operation and performance
- Testing duct detectors and elevator detectors for proper operation and signaling
- Testing remote annunciators for proper status indications
- Checking with remote monitoring services to verify alarm activations
- Testing backup battery and charging systems
- Testing circuit fault detection systems
- Testing tamper switches
To learn more about our fire alarm system testing process for your Seattle business, contact our team today.
Fire Alarm Service & Repairs in the Pacific Northwest
Should your fire alarm fail the inspection process, PSI offers complete fire alarm system repair solutions. Our experts can diagnose the problem accurately and offer the best repair options for your needs and budget. Our technicians are available 24/7 for emergency service, and we serve businesses throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Contact us today to schedule fire alarm repairs in Portland, Bothell, Tacoma, Seattle, or the surrounding areas.
Call Today for Fire Alarm System Inspections & Testing in OR & WA
Is your business prepared for an emergency? Find out today with fire alarm testing and inspections from our team at Performance Systems Integration. We are committed to the safety of our customers, and we are excited to offer a full range of fire protection and life safety services that are an incredible value. We serve all types of commercial facilities, and we are fully equipped to become your one-stop solution for all your fire safety and code compliance needs.
Dial 503.641.2222 or contact us online to schedule fire alarm inspection and testing services today.