Warehouse & Storage Fire Safety Solutions
The most important aspects of running a warehouse include protecting your employees’ health and safety and preserving your inventory. Fire protection should be a top priority to help you accomplish both of these goals.
At Performance Systems Integration, we can help keep your warehouse safe and compliant with proven fire protection solutions and services. We are based in Portland, Oregon, with branch offices in Mukilteo, Washington, Milton, Washington, Spokane, Washington, and Mountain View, California which allows us to serve businesses across the Northwestern U.S.
For help ensuring the smooth, safe operation of your warehouse, please contact PSI today by calling 855-723-3774. We are available 24/7 to fulfill all your fire safety needs.
Fire & Life Safety Solutions for Warehouses in Seattle, Portland, & Bay Area
Consider that an estimated 1,210 warehouse fires occur each year, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). These incidents result in three civilian deaths, 19 civilian injuries, and $155 million in direct property damage annually.
Teaming up with PSI ensures your storage facility is safe, code-compliant, and ready for any fire emergency that may occur. We can tailor a fire and life safety system to your warehouse’s precise needs. The relationships we maintain with many of today’s top brands enable us to provide the most advanced fire safety equipment available. The solutions we design and install include:
- Fire alarm systems, complete with smoke, flame, and duct detectors, along with horns, strobes, and emergency lighting for comprehensive fire detection and evacuation assistance
- Fire sprinkler systems for protection against accidental and intentional fires, whether you’re on the premises or not
- Fire pumps used in tandem with your sprinkler system to ensure adequate water pressure, no matter the size and scale of your storage facility
- Fire extinguishers as a reactionary tool that puts the firefighting power in the hands of your trained and competent employees
- Special hazard systems to provide adequate fire protection if you store flammable liquids, dangerous chemicals, or other hazardous materials that don’t respond well to water
- Security systems complete with access control, video surveillance, and monitored burglar alarms to ensure maximum safety and security
Please contact us by calling 855-723-3774 to find out how our fire protection solutions can improve the safety and security of your Oregon or Washington warehouse.
Warehouse & Storage Facility Services in Portland, Seattle, & Bay Area
In addition to supplying you with innovative fire protection equipment, PSI also offers important services to help keep your storage facility safe over the years. Turn to us for assistance with the following:
- Confidence testing and inspections: Our expert team can assess your existing fire protection equipment and inspect it for problems.
- Code-compliant maintenance and repair: With services available 24/7, you can ensure your most vital fire and life safety systems are always functioning properly.
- Monitoring services: Having a direct line to emergency responders cuts down on dispatch time and ensures your warehouse is protected day and night.
- System design and installation: Our years of knowledge and experience qualify us to design and install a code-compliant system that meets your storage facility’s needs without compromise.
- Code compliance consultations: We’ll help you avoid fees and penalties by getting your out-of-compliance building back up to code as quickly as possible.
For more information, or to schedule fire protection services in Washington or Oregon, please contact PSI today by calling (503) 641-2222.
Fire Safety Solutions & Services in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, & Bay Area, CA
In the end, working with an experienced fire protection company in the Northwestern U.S. is the best way to prevent your warehouse from becoming another fire statistic. PSI draws from nearly two decades of fire protection experience, ensuring we can provide the top-notch solutions and services you count on to keep your storage facility safe.
Contact us online or call our team at 855-723-3774 to discuss the fire and safety needs of your Seattle, Portland, or Bay Area warehouse today.