Industrial Fire & Life Safety Services in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
Safety is always a concern at industrial facilities in the Pacific Northwest, and even with the best precautions, fires and other emergencies are still possible. Keep your employees and facility protected from unnecessary injuries and property damage with life safety services from Performance Systems Integration.
Since 2002, we have been serving businesses throughout Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, and the Pacific Northwest, providing industry-leading fire and life safety services. From fire alarm and sprinkler installations to 24-hour monitoring and access control systems, we have the solutions necessary to keep your business safe.
Give your industrial facility the protection it needs from fires, storms, power outages, and more. Call PSI today at 503-512-5812 in Oregon and SW Washington, 425-947-1149 in Washington, or contact us online to discuss the fire safety needs of your facility.
Fire & Life Safety Solutions in Seattle
With industrial processes that produce heat, sparks, flammable chemicals, and other dangers, protecting an industrial facility from fires and other emergencies can be a challenge. At PSI, our NICET IV certified engineers can work with your team to design and install a life safety solution that is tailored to your facility, working conditions, and budget. We can incorporate fire suppression and special hazard systems to keep sensitive areas and materials protected, and we can provide 24-hour monitoring that keeps you informed of the status of your most critical systems.
Our fire and life safety solutions can include the following features:
- Heat, flame, smoke, and duct detectors for quick responses to fires
- 24/7 professional monitoring to notify authorities quickly during an emergency
- Advanced alarm systems with horns and strobes for an orderly evacuation
- Security, video monitoring, and access control systems to secure sensitive areas and equipment
- Mobile access, monitoring, and reporting for convenient system control
- Fire suppression systems and special hazard systems to minimize fire risks
- Electrical and gas disconnects in critical areas to limit the spread of fires
- Portable fire extinguishers to fight fires at the source
Contact us today to start designing the fire safety system for your industrial facility in Seattle, Tacoma, or the surrounding areas.
Our Life Safety Services in Portland
Proper care and maintenance of your fire and life safety equipment is the only way you can be sure it will work properly when you need it. At PSI, we can provide all the services you need to keep your life safety systems in great condition, including:
- Confidence testing and inspections – Keep your fire safety equipment working and spot problems early with our inspection and testing services.
- System service and repairs – Avoid excessive downtime with fast service and repairs from PSI. We are available 24/7 for emergency service, and we offer cost-effective preventative maintenance programs to keep your life safety systems operating properly year-round.
- 24/7 monitoring services – Make sure your building is protected and your fire safety equipment is operating properly with our 24-hour monitoring services from PSI.
- Compliance services – Keep your facility up to date and code complaint with help from our experts at PSI.
- System design and installation – When you need to install or upgrade your fire and life safety systems, choose PSI for expert design services and a high-quality, long-lasting installation.
To schedule fire and life safety services in the Portland area, contact our team today.
Call Today for Industrial Fire Safety Services in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
Keep your staff and your investment protected with industry-leading fire and life safety services from Performance Systems Integration.
Call 503-512-5812 in Oregon or 425-947-1149 in Washington, or contact us online for an appointment today.