Distributed Antenna Systems Tutorial On-Demand
To ensure all occupants of your buildings remain safe, it is critical to have a reliable system in place that allows emergency responders to communicate without interruption—however, building materials can frequently block wireless signals. In-building communication systems are designed to overcome this issue and provide continuous two-way radio coverage.
This can be done with DAS (Distributed Antenna System)—a series of antennas throughout a building that provides enhanced two-way radio service, evenly distributing the amplified signals. DAS ensures that first responders can communicate within the building and with those outside without interruption in service.
Watch our one-hour tutorial to learn what you need to know about DAS—as required by the IFC and NFPA—to make sure emergency responders can communicate in every part of your building.
After this on-demand webinar, you will understand:
- What DAS is and the increasing prioritization of enforcement
- The hardware necessary for a DAS installation
- Types of pre-engineered fire suppression systems and the hazards they protect
- General code requirements to be compliant
- Inspection and testing process