Life Safety System Design & Installations in Washington & Oregon
When you’re constructing a new building or renovating your existing facility, you need a knowledgeable company to install your required life safety systems. From fire alarms to security cameras to intercom equipment, Performance Systems Integration can design/build every system you need for safety and code compliance.
Continue reading to learn more about our design and installation services or contact us to schedule a consultation.
Fire Protection System Design & Installation
- Fire alarms: A properly installed fire alarm is critical for life safety. Let PSI design the placement of smoke detectors, pull stations, strobe lights, horns, panels, and other components. Then, we’ll perform a code-compliant installation.
- Fire sprinklers: We’ll determine the hazard level of your building, recommend the ideal type of fire sprinklers, and install them with expert precision.
- Fire extinguishers: Not sure how many extinguishers you need? We’ll help you select the proper type, size, and number of cylinders for your building.
- Kitchen hoods: If you own a restaurant, you need exhaust hoods to draw heat and cooking fumes outside. We’ll design and install a system to help keep the kitchen safe and comfortable to work in.
- Fire suppression systems: You may need to install an automatic extinguishing system other than sprinklers if water could damage the sensitive equipment you have on site.
Security System Design & Installation
- Access control systems: Improve your control over who goes where by installing keycards or biometric scanners in restricted areas of your building.
- Intrusion detection: Keep your property and personnel safe with a system that can detect everything from a door or window opening to a water leak or malfunctioning HVAC equipment.
- Closed circuit television: CCTV utilizes cameras and digital recorders to capture what happens in and around your building 24/7. Our advanced camera systems help ensure perpetrators are brought to justice.
Communication System Design & Installation
You need the proper communication equipment to help you prevent, detect, and manage fires, intruders, equipment failures, catastrophic weather, and other emergencies. Our product partners include Dukane, Lowell, TOA, Code Blue, and REACT Systems. Choose us to design and install:
- Nurse call systems: Simplify the communication challenges in your healthcare facility with an expertly designed and installed nurse call system.
- Paging and intercom systems: With speakers and call stations installed strategically around your building, you can share messages quickly and accurately with all affected parties.
- Emergency notification systems: Time-sensitive situations call for immediate action. We can install a system that allows you to make building-wide announcements and send digital messages to cell phones and email inboxes.
Schedule Life Safety System Design & Installation in Oregon & Washington
At Performance Systems Integration, we are dedicated to helping you find the best life safety systems to meet your needs. Our expert design and installation work will set your business up for success. Then, turn to us for ongoing services, including life safety system monitoring, maintenance and repair work, and code-required testing and inspections.
Our experience dates back to 2002, and we have expanded our service area to include the entirety of Oregon and Washington State. If you’re a business owner in the area, turn to us for all the life safety solutions you need!
To learn more about our services, or to arrange a visit from one of our licensed life safety technicians, please contact PSI today.