Knox Safety & Security Products in Oregon & Washington
Knox Rapid Access Products
Performance Systems Integration (PSI) is a leading provider of Fire & Life Safety services in the Pacific Northwest. Since 2002, PSI has been dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality products and services. The companies we partner with have proven track records of high-quality, reliable products that will help protect your people and critical business assets. We are pleased to add Knox, the leading manufacturer in Rapid Access Solutions, as a partner to continue protecting the Pacific Northwest.
Rapid Access Products help first responders gain access to all areas of the property without forced entry, to vital information, and materials they need to protect your building and themselves in the event of a fire or other emergency.
PSI is ready to help you with your Knox order. Simply complete to form and our Knox Program Manager will contact you to confirm and process the order, contact us now.
Explore the Knox Safety and Security Products
Knox has a number of systems and products available to help you protect your property. Here are some of the products we recommend:
Knox Rapid Access System
The Knox Rapid Access System is a trusted partner to help building owners protect their properties. This system provides fast access to first responders in the event of a fire while minimizing property damage from forced entry. Products in the Knox Rapid Access System include:
- KnoxBox – Safely stores access keys to help first responders in a rapid emergency access situation
- Knox Gate & Key Switch – Override electric gates to allow access.
- Knox Padlocks – Provides quick access into community areas and temporary construction sites.
- Riser Room Box – Gives secure access to the riser room.
Knox Fire Protection Systems
With Knox, you can also protect your property by carefully locking the caps of your fire suppression system. This keeps debris from entering and damaging the connection and also reduces the risk of brass theft. Some products in this category include:
- Knox FDC Lock – Add these to fire suppression access areas to protect against damage or theft.
- Knox Standpipe Lock – Use this lock for the protection of wall hydrants and discharge standpipes.
- Knox Storz Lock – This lock attaches to stand-alone fire hydrants to protect them from damage.
Knox Safety Solutions and Critical Information Products
Finally, Knox has a number of products that provide additional safety solutions or give first responders access to critical information, such as HAZMAT information, when they arrive on the scene. Products in this category include:
- Knox Remote Power Box – Use this to remotely operate the shunt trip breaker to shut down power in an emergency.
- Knox Elevator Box – Give first responders access to the override and drop keys for the elevator system.
- Knox Document Cabinet – Store keys, key cards, emergency contact information, and other vital information documents in one easy-to-access, fireproof box.
We provide a broad range of Fire & Life Safety programs designed to meet the specific needs of the industries we serve. We specialize in providing the following Fire & Life Safety Services:
Get more information about the products and services that PSI offers by contacting our team online today.